TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED
You can book online via www.ticketek.com.au or phone 132 849
Phone – 132 849 (including call centre hours)
Special needs – 1300 665 915
Group bookings – 1300 364 001
At one of the many Ticketek agencies found here OR
at The Alex Theatre box-office – open 1 hour prior to any performance
Conditions of Sale
Please read the Terms and Conditions for the sale of tickets through Ticketek.
Babes in Arms Policy
Alex Theatre St Kilda is a family friendly environment; however, we do encourage guests to consider the suitability of productions for babies.
Children over the age of 2 (24months) are required to have a valid ticket and an individual seat.
Children who are under the age of 2 may enter the auditorium at no cost and sit on the lap of the parent or guardian. It is recommended that guests with “babes in arms” choose an aisle seat in case the infant becomes restless or needs to exit the auditorium at any time.
Booster seats are available on request before entering the auditorium.
When bringing a minor to the Alex Theatre St Kilda, please be aware of the following issues:
- Prams are not suitable to be brought into the theatres; & they can be stored in the foyer. Please speak to our friendly ushers should you need your pram stored.
- Children/minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Trip hazards, row spacing, stairs, steep rakes and lack of light in the auditorium during a performance can be particularly hazardous when carrying an infant in the theatre;
- Some events may have production elements (loud sounds, bright lighting, etc.) that could cause distress to some minors.
- Alex Theatre St Kilda is a licenced venue.
If a child becomes distressed or disruptive to other guests, you may be asked by venue staff to vacate the auditorium. Re-admittance will be possible at a suitable time during the performance.
The safety and comfort of children and other patrons is of high importance. In the interests of ensuring that everyone can enjoy events in a safe & comfortable environment, we ask that you consider the above matters before booking your tickets.
Some events have a lock out policy; this means that once the event has started, patrons will not be admitted to the theatre until a suitable moment in the performance (as determined by the promoter).
To avoid being locked out, please allow enough time to collect your tickets (if you have elected box office collection) before taking your seat/s.
Our friendly staff will advise the most suitable time for entry to the auditorium.