TRANSPORTABLE PERFORMANCE TENT
The Spiegel Zelt is an enchanting venue with all the charm of a bygone era
The Spiegel Zelt is an original 97 year old fully transportable Spiegel Tent, which was brought over from Belgium in December 2014, with the intention of touring across Australia.
She is one of the oldest original Spiegel tents still operational around the world. Unique in style, the Zelt has all original fixtures and fittings, from the mirror lined walls and stained glass windows, to her beautiful red and gold roof drapes.
The Spiegel Zelt is an enchanting venue with all the charm of a bygone era. Hosting world class entertainment including vocalists, bands, circus, cabaret and festivals of all genres, The Spiegel Zelt is the perfect place to present Australian and International talent at its best.
SPIEGEL ZELT FEATURES
- The option of operating standing room only without booths and floor seating raising its capacity to 220 or theatre style with a portable seating arrangement. Theatre style allows for the venue to seat up to 180 patrons, 108 seats on the floor in or around the stage and 72 in private booths. An easily reconfiguration to a more intimate setting for 110 seated patrons is also available.
- The circular style of the Theatre allows every seat in the house to have full viewing capacity of the stage.
- The 12 booths can be charged at a premium ticket price and are capable of seating up to 6 patrons.
- The tent travels in a 40f shipping container which has a series of artwork images depicting various styles of performers that have graced the stage of The Spiegel Zelt. The container can be positioned behind the tent and can also act as part of a fence at the back stage area. The container can also provide additional storage for production or performers.
- The Spiegel Zelt is fully transportable. It can be packed down in a little as 2 working days, making it a perfect touring Venue nationally.